Thursday 26 January 2012

TROPIC IS THE TOPIC....

WIth constant thoughts of my final collection in the back on my mind every minute of everyday, i've had a long hard think about using print in my collection. With my tropical print collection being successful I want to take my prints from that collection and develop them further. With my collection I want to show the things I do best and print is one of them which I'd be stupid not to use. Taking the most successful prints from my print collection I want to Develop them in a way by taking the colour out and changing them to black and white, with some of the prints that I like left in colour. One of the main designers that will influnece me for this is Dries Von Noten's Spring/Summer 2012 collection.

I've started the play around with my prints, just to get a idea of how they'll look.

Here I've put my print into a model, by doing this I can see how I want my collection to look and feel. Also becuase I want to design menswear as well as womenswear in my collection, I think this print works really on menswear.

No comments:

Post a Comment