Thursday 12 January 2012

THE IRON LADY.

Last night I went to the cinema to see 'The Iron Lady' starring Meryl Streep. The film portrays the story of Margaret Thatcher being Prime minister in the late 1970's right through to 1990. Streep plays the part very well and although the film lacked in depth in her life of being prime minister and focused more on her elderly life. The main thing that stood out for me from the film was the colour blue, she wore alot of the colour throughout the film and it has inspired me to use it in my final collection. With the colour blue reflecting to me a strong and powerful colour i want this to reflect in my collection.

Also the colour is very on trend......
Preen Pre-Fall 2012

Celine Pre-Fall 2012

Maison Martin Margiela Menswear Spring 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment