Saturday 19 November 2011

'THE EXPERIENCE WILL BE PRICELESS'

Yesterday i had a interview for an internship with Jean Pierre Braganza to work along side the designer in the studio and work closely in the design process. when leaving the interview with positive feedback i made my way to my second interview of the day. Within that time i had a missed called Which i phoned back and it was J-P-B offering me the place for internship. I was soo HAPPY. This was my third interview and as they say 'third time lucky'. This means i'll being working towards london fashion week with the designer and this will help with the design process when i comes to designing my final collection.
The next step is to email J-P-G about a starting date.
The experience will be priceless.

Here are some looks from his S/S 2012 collection.....







1 comment: