Wednesday 26 October 2011

CLUB TROPICANA.

Carring on with the tropical theme, i've came up with a new title 'Club Tropicana'. I've chosen this classic title from the 80's hit group WHAM! because they were massive in the 1980's and with the references of 80's fashion and tropical prints in my collection this is a perfect title.
The project is moving fast and i'm just about keeping on top of things. I've started to play about with prints by scanning in my paintings from my sketchbook and editing my photos from KEW and using photoshop to create the prints. I've chosen my final 12 prints for the collection. The collection with include 12 outfits and each outfit with include 1 print.


The next stage is to put the prints in the outfits and put the block colours in to see how the prints work with the block colours. I've done this to see the scale, balance and layout of the prints and colour. I think this works really well and i'm happy with the way it's coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment