Wednesday 12 October 2011

ANDROGYNY: IT'S A BOY GIRL THING.

My symposis for my dissertation has to be handed in on Monday, it's pretty scary thinking about the dissertation but it's only around the corner when it has to be handed in. My dissertation topic is androgyny and the blur and also the boundaries that are being pushed between womenswear and menswear in the fashion world today.
Amazon has hooked me up with some books which will help me get a understanding of the subject.
This is something i feel strongly about as i'm a open homosexual and it interests me to think why women wear mens styled clothes and sometimes look better than men but in a way it's very sexy without trying to be. This dissertation will help me get a better view of the topic as i want to aim to make a androgynous collection for my final majour project.

No comments:

Post a Comment