Friday 18 May 2012

VIDEOSHOOT.

Today we had our video shoot for our collections. It's filmed to show our collection on a model and how it would be styled. It's also a chance for people at graduate fashion week and new designers to see our garments on a body as well as a hanger.
It was a huge success and the day went smoothly. The models were great and the make-up and hair team were brilliant.
The film was inspired by a video I took of balenciaga's S/S 2012 collection which was a lookbook video I saw in harrods. We want a front view, side view and back view of each garment and this is the best and simple was of doing this.
Here is the set of were the magic happened.
Here is a quick sneaky picture I took of the models in my collection. I'm so proud, seeing the line-up makes me think of all the hard work that's go into making it happen. Also the styling was just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment