Saturday 28 April 2012

HEROTHERONE.

HEROTHERONE is the second outfit for the female. There are three garments with make this outfit, a sheer shirt, coat and a pair of shorts.
The sheer shirt is made from silk chiffon and I found working with chiffon really hard as I'm not use to working with such light fabrics. I want the shirt to be tailored and with the fabric having such a light flow keeps it more feminine. The shirt is inspired by one of Dion Lee's sheer shirts. I love the tailored look and still keeping that feminine feel.
The coat I wanted to have a minimal look and have a COS feel to it. I'm pleased with the look and the fabric has a felt feel which has a luxury feel.
The shorts are made from 100% wool. I want to go for a school boy look with these shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment